Tuesday 22 February 2011

Orlando. Taipei. Seoul. Jiuzhaigou

There are just far far too many places I want to explore.

I have said yes to many people; it looks like I will be disappointing some. Is vacationing overseas something that must be done? I would rather reacquaint myself with a city that I grew up in and has undergone much transformation than to spend such long hours on the plane in order to have whirlwind tours elsewhere.

But I have initially indicated interest in going to Europe with a coursemate; next managed to convince her that Korea is a better choice. Then I had this yearning to visit Jiuzhaigou and tried to interest my sis. But when I met with my indirect report 2 weeks ago, told her I wanted to go Eco in Taiwan.

Then, the unexpected bombshell came when a colleague texted me to ask if I am interested in Orlando, Florida. The Co. is sending her on a conference trip and the hotel is near Disneyland. She doesn't mind having my Sis along.

Now Travel is one of the many must-dos or wish-to-do things of my 6-month vacation. More so, when I am able to help fulfill one of my sis's longstanding dream to "conquer" Disneyland in US.

So it's choices. choices. choices. I only wished I had won the recent $10m Toto draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment