Saturday 19 March 2011

Make Interesting Happen

Saw a full-page advertisement by BMW in Straits Times today. 

Thought I should attempt my own version of it:

"Make friends via a new HOBBY.  Or an Interest Group.  Make a TRIP to a place I have never heard of.  Make it as I go along. Make a DAY last longerMake TODAY happeningMake time to DREAMMake an old fear disappear.  Make a trip BACK IN TIME. Make it as I go along.  Make a WORD.  Say it aloud.  Make this the BEST 5 minutes of the day.  Make a SONG.  Sing it.  Make a new DISH.  Photograph it.  Blog it.  Make this the START of a new adventureMake Square Pegs for Round HolesMake a RAINBOWMake a FUNNY STORY.  Animate it.  Share it.  Make a lip-smacking DESSERT.  Or a mouth-watering CHEESECAKE. Or a heart-warming fluffy BREADMake a commitment to a WORTHY CAUSEMake a new TRAIL. Make someone LAUGHMake his/her DAY. Make new DISCOVERIES.

Make Ordinary EXTRAORDINARY!

Make Ordinary Extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment